Indonesian Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Re: Mexican 86th Families
Los Santos Police Department Member With Awards I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 7:26 pm by Ziggy

» Request License || Driving License , Pilot license , Boat License
Los Santos Police Department Member With Awards I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 8:41 pm by MaverickZ

» Request E-KTP || Shawn Maverick
Los Santos Police Department Member With Awards I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 8:34 pm by MaverickZ

» Recruitment LSPD || Shawn_Maverick
Los Santos Police Department Member With Awards I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 8:32 pm by MaverickZ

» Request E-KTP || Stark Alvaro
Los Santos Police Department Member With Awards I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 12:32 pm by Adam Primera

» Cosa Nostra
Los Santos Police Department Member With Awards I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 8:36 am by Elup

» Request E-KTP || Mc Ceandon
Los Santos Police Department Member With Awards I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 5:58 am by Primeiro

» Request E-KTP || Shrek Morvin
Los Santos Police Department Member With Awards I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 5:55 am by Primeiro

» Request E-KTP || Stark Alvaro
Los Santos Police Department Member With Awards I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 5:52 am by Primeiro

Statistics
Total 35 user terdaftar
User terdaftar terakhir adalah jblessed

Total 151 kiriman artikel dari user in 101 subjects
Poll

Los Santos Police Department Member With Awards

Go down

Los Santos Police Department Member With Awards Empty Los Santos Police Department Member With Awards

Post by Michael Williams Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:40 pm

Los Santos Police Department Member With Awards 200px-Seal_of_the_LSPD
LSPD MEMBER WITH AWARDS

High Command

Los Santos Police Department Member With Awards 4-73
Los Santos Police Department Member With Awards HighCommand_zpsef8dc07eLos Santos Police Department Member With Awards PTD_zpsfc5a61a6Los Santos Police Department Member With Awards SWAT_zps0e815257Los Santos Police Department Member With Awards PR_zps114a1e0f
Los Santos Police Department Member With Awards ASUCertification_zpsd474267eLos Santos Police Department Member With Awards AdvancedPilot_zps3932ce08Los Santos Police Department Member With Awards FirearmsTactics_zps9a95449eLos Santos Police Department Member With Awards DistinguisedService_zpsf50c04adLos Santos Police Department Member With Awards AwardValor_zps1cfc2ec9Los Santos Police Department Member With Awards I3ta36
Chief of Police Michael Chris Williams

Los Santos Police Department Member With Awards Solano_Pic
Los Santos Police Department Member With Awards HighCommand_zpsef8dc07eLos Santos Police Department Member With Awards DB_zpsad0f9f30Los Santos Police Department Member With Awards HSIUCertification_zpsf6ec9e25
Los Santos Police Department Member With Awards AdvancedDriver_zps8a153dc5Los Santos Police Department Member With Awards DetectiveMonth_zps6c163a1dLos Santos Police Department Member With Awards DistinguisedService_zpsf50c04adLos Santos Police Department Member With Awards AwardMerit_zpsb2b0e91c
Commander Henry Blackburn

Command Staff

Non Commisioned Staff
Michael Williams
Michael Williams

Jumlah posting : 17
Lokasi : Los Santos

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas